Welcome to the community of good initiatives! We pick up new developments, signal trends and buzz about good initiatives that make this world a little bit fairer, respect the environment and all people, or just somehow promote nice, good things that make us happy!
- Y’abal Handicrafts brings colour and hope February 7, 2012
- An ode to cardboard & Kid Eco January 12, 2012
- Mother Teresa, a Macedonian saint who continues to inspire July 9, 2010
- Mmmmm, c’est très bon – discover the eco-delicious routes in Paris June 24, 2010
- Ecological hope for Barcelona, Spain January 20, 2011
- I am recycled April 4, 2013
- Cork – naturally good April 2, 2013
- Local, organic and seasonal sandwiches – at Fastvínic, Barcelona March 28, 2013
- Sugar Palm: an inspiring story March 26, 2013
- Creative redecorating at home using old materials March 21, 2013
- Mirjam: I heard about this cause! I love it, such a great ...
- Jan Roberts: Dear Grazzhopprz Thank you so very much for this ...
- Hannah: Thank you very much. It is great to find thing...
- local vegan: Actually, Kasviskeidas serves 100% vegan food....
- Jan Roberts: Thank you so much for featuring my line on your be...
accessories bamboo biodegradable bio food charity Christmas design developing countries eco eco-design eco-fashion eco-friendly ecological food ecological travelling ECO TRAVELLER environment environmental economics environmentally-friendly ethical ethical & fashion fair trade fashion feel good GLOBAL good initiatives good shopping Grazzhopprz GREEN CONSUMER healthy ORGANIC organic cotton re-use recycle recycled bags recycled material recycling SOCIAL responsibility SUSTAINABILITY sustainable sustainable fashion sustainable marketing sustainable shopping unique waste water